The purpose of the Parents’ Association is to promote a sense of community among the parents, teachers, staff, and administration and to provide strong communication between parents and the school. We also assist in the preservation of the unique culture and atmosphere of the school by promoting the pledge and mission, and sponsoring activities, events and programs that enrich our students’ educational experience. Lastly, we raise funds in order to support the budget of the Parents’ Association. Please feel free to contact Committee Members at any time throughout the school year.
Parent support extremely impacts the success of our events, and we look forward to an incredible year with your help. There are no PA dues but we do ask that you volunteer for our events. Without parental volunteers, our events cannot meet their full potential.
There are many opportunities to volunteer. Contact your Room Parent or visit Volunteer Opportunities
for information as well. If you have any questions or would like to volunteer for a particular event, please contact any of the PA executive committee members.
We are constantly pursuing our goals of:
1. Promoting a sense of community among the parents and the teaching and administrative staff.
2. Providing a strong communication link between parents and the school, including the teaching and administrative staff, and Board of Trustees.
3. Assisting in the maintenance of the unique culture and atmosphere of the school by promoting the school’s pledge and mission.
4. Sponsoring activities, events, and programs that enrich our students’ educational experience.
5. Raising funds in order to support the budget of the Parents’ Association.