St. John's Parents' Association is comprised of all families enrolled in our school. We invite you to be involved by chairing, serving on a committee, volunteering or attending our events.
2018 - 2019 PARENTS' ASSOCIATION COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Room Parent Coordinator
The purpose of the Parents’ Association is to promote a sense of community among the parents, teachers, staff, and administration and to provide strong communication between parents and the school. We also assist in the preservation of the unique culture and atmosphere of the school by promoting the pledge and mission, sponsoring activities, events and programs that enrich our students’ educational experience. Lastly, we raise funds in order to support the budget of the Parents’ Association. Please feel free to contact Committee Members at any time throughout the school year.
Parent support extremely impacts the success of our events and we look forward to an incredible year with your help. There are no PA dues but we do ask that you volunteer for our events. Without parental volunteers, our events do not meet their full potential.
There are many opportunities to volunteer. Contact your Room Parent or visit the Sign Up Genius
page for information as well. If you have any questions or would like to volunteer for a particular event, please contact any of the PA executive committee members.
We are constantly pursuing our goals of:
1. Promoting a sense of community among the parents and the teaching and administrative staff.
2. Providing a strong communication link between parents and the school including the teaching and administrative staff, and Board of Trustees.
3. Assisting in the maintenance of the unique culture and atmosphere of the school by promoting the school’s pledge and mission.
4. Sponsoring activities, events, and programs that enrich our students’ educational experience.
5. Raising funds in order to support the budget of the Parents’ Association.
PA Sponsored Events
Getting involved at St. John’s and volunteering to support the many activities organized by the Parents’ Association is the key to keeping our community connected. The success of PA sponsored events is based on active participation and volunteering of our families.
Please consider becoming involved in classroom and school-wide events. Contact Jay Huh
, PA President, for more information. We appreciate your participation.