Our Three-Year-Old Curriculum Focuses On:
- Language development with a focus on vocabulary and literacy.
- Pre-reading development through engaging topics, activity cards, song and rhyme.
- Confidence through dramatic play, Show & Tell and classroom jobs.
- Fine motor skills through puzzles, blocks, textures and pouring exercises.
- Math play and instruction through numeration, measurement, geometry and patterns.
- Social Studies by learning about our neighborhood, country and world through stories, pictures and conversation.
- Cultural diversity through cooking, celebration and study of historical figures and events.
- Emotional, physical and cognitive development
- Character development by not only teaching our friends how to make friends but also how to be good friends!
- In-school field trips and performances from Eric Energy and the Baltimore Zoomobile
- Five Day Program includes Art, Music, Music Lab, STEM, Spanish, Physical Education, and Media
- Three Day Programs include Music, Physical Education, and Media
Two Day (Tue & Thur) 9-1 Partial Day
Three Day (M,W & F) 9-1 Partial Day
Three Day (M,W & F) 9-3 Extended Day
Five Day (M-F) 9-1 Partial Day
Five Day (M-F) 9-3 Extended Day