St. John's is partnered with FACTS Management Company to collect and process tuition.
FACTS is an automated payment system. All St. John's families will be required to use FACTS for tuition payments. The benefits of this program include the following:
1. Payment Dates: You may choose either the 1st or the 15th of each month as your payment date. FACTS will require an Automatic debit for each payment to be made. Automatic payments can be made from a checking or savings account or from a variety of credit cards.
2. Convenience & Security: Along with multiple payment plan options, your payments are processed securely through a bank to bank transaction.
3. Consumer Account: You may check your personal account or make payments online from the convenience of your home or office anytime.
4. Payment Plans: St. John's will offers the option of making your payments in one installment, three installments, or ten installments:
- Payment Plan 1: One payment due June 1.
- Payment Plan 2: Three payments due June 1, September 1, and December 1. There is a one-time service charge of $130 for this payment option.
- Payment Plan 3: Ten equal payments due monthly June 1 through March 1. There is a one-time service charge of $155 for this payment option.
Tuition insurance is required for Payment Plans 2 and 3.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please contact Mrs. Sue Vernon
, Director of Business Operations, at 410-465-7644 ext. 126.