Programs for 2 1/2 year olds, 3s, 4s and Transitional Kindergarten
Experience the St. John's Difference!
Intentionally Small Class Size
Highly Skilled Faculty Dedicated to Meeting the Needs of Each Child
Challenging Curriculum & Flexible Learning Group Model
Specials Classes in Science, Music, Art, Physical Education, Media,Technology, and Spanish
A Culture that Celebrates the Preservation of Childhood
About Our Early Childhood Program
- Class size: Young 3's - 12 Three Year Old Class - 14; Four Year Old Class - 16; Transitional Kindergarten Class - 16
- One Teacher and assistant in each classroom
- Specialist teachers in Science, Music, Art, Physical Education, Media,Technology, and Spanish
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Structured routine
- Snack and milk provided
- Daily Chapel
- Nurse on staff
- Extended-day options for three-year-olds and Full day options for four-year-olds
- Before and after care programs beginning at 7:00 AM and ending at 6:00 PM
- Must be toilet trained
- Age Requirements
- Young Three Year Old Program- For children who are three-years old by December 31, 2019
- Three Year Old Program - For children who are three-years-old by September 1, 2019
- Four Year Old Program - For children who are four-years-old by September 1, 2019
- Transitional Kindergarten - For children who have already completed a Four Year Old Program and are turning five between June 1 and November 1, 2019
To Apply 2019-2020 Academic Year
1. Complete an online inquiry form
2. Tour St. John's Parish Day School or attend an Open House
4. Pay the $75.00 application fee online (Waived for June 2019)
5. An Enrollment Contract is created.
6. Set up payments online, there are three plans available.
7. Welcome to St. John's Parish Day School!