We are excited to introduce Yay Lunch as our lunch partner for this upcoming academic year! Like us, Yay Lunch believes that better food leads to better learning.
Yay Lunch works with our local restaurant community to source hot lunches, carefully curating weekly menus that are the perfect combination of nutritious and delicious for our students. Meals are:
- Made fresh everyday using simple, real ingredients
- Low on processed sugar
- Always nut-free and shellfish-free
- Gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options are available
Yay Lunch provides a secure, fast, and easy way for parents to order, prepay, and manage their kids’ weekly hot lunch menu online.
- Lunches will be delivered to St. John’s Parish Day School on Mondays through Fridays.
- All lunches are individually packaged, labeled, and delivered directly to the school.
- Parents may order weekly or set your menu ahead of time for upcoming weeks of service
- Pricing based on restaurant, size, and any extras or options.
- Yay Lunch has implemented comprehensive COVID-safe measures to ensure continued lunch safety
- Click HERE for parent FAQs.
Mark Your Calendars
- Orders will be accepted starting 9/17/21 by 9 am. Order prior to saturday at midnight for the following week.
- First date of lunch delivery will be 9/20/21
Signup Today and you will get a 50% off Discount code for your first week.
While orders cannot be placed just yet, feel free to explore and learn more about Yay Lunch.
- Visit yaylunch.com (bookmark this page!) and create an account. Get a head start and add your children as “Lunchers”. We’ll let you know when you can place your orders!
- Follow Yay Lunch on Instagram, and Facebook for updates
- Email [email protected] to see how you can get involved! The Yay Lunch team is always looking for local support.
We are looking forward to a great year with you at St. Johns Parish Day School. Please email Yay Lunch directly at [email protected] if you have any questions regarding this year’s school lunch program.